A day with friends

Last Saturday (March, 18 2006) I visited one of my college friends, she just delivery her first baby girl 2 months ago. Hm.. Long time not seeing her, so I asked another friend to go with me… :D (thanks man.. :D)
Its nice to see her again, meet the baby girl and her husband too. We stayed there for hours and talked ‘bout so many things and have lunch there too hehe… what a delicious sayur asam and ayam bakar :D

On the way back home, I decided to visit another friend of mine. Seems like the street not really crowded. We could reach blok m only with 30 minute from ciledug, then we went to poncol (kalo gak salah sih ini ya namanya hehehe… sorry bro lupa gw). I ate so many chocolate here hehehe… (tampang kos kosan siiih… tapi sajiannya RUUARRR biasa >:D )
We called another friend to come cos we planed to visit another one at pancoran area. We took taxi and went there and now its 4 of us (seems like the other one still buzy with “magic words” of his dvd movie hehehe… jangan marah ya ting :D) btw you might be confused with so many “another one” words in this story but I guess some of you would be very familiar with these faces below, so I keep writing ya… (gak peduli deh kalo ada yg gak kenal hehehe… ya mangab…. )
After meet my friend family and have dinner there (kali ini bilangnya… what a delicious French fries and ayam goreng hehehe… ) we went back home. I took taxi from pancoran to bekasi. I guess it’s really my lucky day. Even it’s a Saturday night and its usually crowded everywhere but that night … lancar bok.. =:D
Ada yang kurang sih… seharusnya ceritanya bisa di kasih judul a day of eat ayam… tapi ada tempat yg sajennya bukan ayam hehehe… ayam bakar udah, ayam goreng juga dapet.. kalo di kasih ayam rebus hehehe… makasih deh… hffbhhfbbb….


0 comments: