it's me now...

long time forgetting this space where i can write everything to expressed my feelings.

for the next 2 weeks...

this will be my last time sitting in my office desk. where I've spent 10 years of my life collecting experiences, friends, money off course :)

after these long time... I think I need to make revolution for my self. doing something different, something that i might dream of these whole time is..... WORKING AT HOME MOTHER

Bismillah....
the most powerful words that convince me to make this big decision. very difficult ....
10 years I've been living as workers, receiving salary at the end of every month, doing
office routinity, socialize with peoples I met.

April 2011.... yes...
I will face new reutinity. new challenge. I hope I could get through it. run my own business while I could get closer to Hanifa.

Semoga Allah Ridho, dan memberikan kemudahan atas semua keputusan ini.
Amin YRA.

0 comments: